For TAHV Board Members
- Only 3 people from the same healthcare facility may serve on the Board at the same time (with the exception of grandfathered members).
- Board members must be willing and able to attend 4 Board meetings each year.
- TAHV shall not be responsible for the expenses of Board Meetings (This is Standing Rule #4 of the TAHV Bylaws).
- Board members must be willing to serve as a representative for all members in their District.
- Board members must be – at the time of their election and throughout their service on the Board - an active volunteer as defined by the local volunteer group, which must be a TAHV member.
- Prospective Board members must submit appropriate paperwork to their TAHV liaison or the TAHV President at the designated time, and must have the approval of their healthcare facility administration to become a candidate for the TAHV Board of Directors.
- After serving as TAHV President, a person may not serve again in that office in a subsequent term on the Board.
- If for any reason a District fails to select a Board member in their designated year, the TAHV President will appoint a Board member from that District. The TAHV President will also appoint Board members to fill unexpired terms from the appropriate District.